Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Delicious


During class today there was a presentation on a social bookmarking network called Delicious. We got the opportunity to make our own personal Delicious page and I really like it. My favorite part of Delicious is that the bookmarks you create are not stuck on one computer - they are accessible at any computer all the time. I can definitely see using this in my future classroom. I could have my students create their own personal Delicious page and I could tell them what websites to put on that page. Then during a computer center time I could just tell my students to go to their Delicious page and choose an educational website to play on. I could also see using it as a teacher to organize all of the educational websites you come upon either by subject (elementary) or by class section (middle school/high school). This could prevent loosing good websites and a great way to keep them all organized. I'm excited to start using Delicious in my personal and professional life! :o)


No comments:

Post a Comment